Wednesday, September 25, 2013

+40

I found 10 Lotto Max tickets in my fall jacket pocket from last year.  I forgot all about them and I checked them today to see if I won any Millions.  No millions, but I’m $40 and 1 free ticket richer :) (except it cost me $50 last year to buy the tickets).

Lunch today -> KNH
Steve, Ed, and I impromtly went to KNH for lunch.
Steve and Ed both got Pad Thai.
Pad Thai.
I got Pho #15 medium.
Pho #15 Medium.
Steve and I finished our dishes, and I even drank all the broth (BTW: Confirmed that AVP House has better beef broth).  Ed on the other hand, barely finished half of his pad thai and had to doggy bag it.  Pitiful....
Ed's Leftovers.

Useless Idol News:
All over twitter last night: ex-AKB48 Ace/Center/Face (and Gordon's oshii) Maeda Atsuko gets a boyfriend.
Maeda Atsuko.

No comments:

Post a Comment