Monday, September 2, 2013

Long Weekend Report: Happy Birthday Dad!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Food this weekend ->
Went to Bai Du for lunch on Friday with Steve and Ed.  We stuffed ourselves with alot of grilled meats and sushi :)
Grilled Meats.

Made another batch of butter chicken, but it didn't taste right.  The difference is I added some potatoes with extra water, so this made it taste bland.
Bland Butter Chicken on Rice.

Ben got me some Pad Thai from Montreal.  It's normally really good, but this was bad.
Bad Pad Thai.

Buffet at Panda Garden.  The mussels were plump and big and salmon avocado sushi was good.
Plump Mussels.
More Plump Mussels.
For dessert, I added sriracha hot sauce to the sugar donut bits.  It was surprisingly good.  Sweet and Spicy.
Sweet and Spicy Dessert.
Spicy Sugar Donut Bits.

Useless Gaming News:
4 player gaming: For the Win, Biblios, Space Cadets, and Fleet.
Biblios is an extremely fun and short auctioning game.  I like this game alot.  Highly recommended game to try.
Biblios.
Space Cadets was pretty fun, but there are alot rules because each station is a different min-game.  We only played the first training missing, to learn what to do.
Space Cadets.
Fleet is a boat fishing game.  It's alright, but I didn't do 1 of the rules correctly.
Fleet.

Useless Toy News:
I picked up some new NHL Teeny Mates packs.  I was hoping to get MTL, OTT, or some rares.  I did get 2 OTT figs.  Probably not going to collect these... maybe.
NHL TeenyMates.
OTT and PHI Doubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment