Thursday, September 26, 2013

UPDATED: Walk the Plank

New Magic: the Gathering set comes out tomorrow: Theros.  Set looks pretty cool and has some good cards that I will need.

Useless Gaming News:
Got a Kickstarted game in the mail today.
I my official copy of "Walk the Plank".  We've been playing this for months already so it's not that exciting.  I'm also disappointed with the wood meeples included in the box.  The paint was not done very well with other colours splashed on them, and one of the meeples was chipped.  It looked cheaply made.  The pirate stickers from the add-on package covered up the defects, but the sticker sheet was too small for the pieces.  My Print and Play version is better than the real version.
I also got the deluxe version of "Get Bit" with a bunch of extras (Shark-Squid-Dolphin expansion, extra players, and stickers), but the expansions didn't come with the instructions for how to play with them!  That's so stupid!
I'm very disappointed with the effort Mayday Games company put towards their Kick Starter product.
Walk the Plank and Get Bit!

Useless Cards News:
Got a few Women of Legend Insert cards in the mail.  Got a Wonder Woman and Vixen sketch, and a Supergirl Totally Fabricated card.
I also got 3 AKB0048 Precious Memories signed cards: Sae, Mimori, and Yuka.
Women of Legend and AKB0048 Inserts.

UPDATE:
Useless Idol News:
Robin Thicke and AKB48's music video of "Blurred Lines - Konya ha Hey Hey Hey" for Japan with Kojima Haruna and Oshima Yuko!

No comments:

Post a Comment