Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Driving 5.5hrs

I made a trip to MTL today.  I left at 6:10am and got there just before 9am!  I can't believe it took so long!  There was so much traffic and construction.  Also the fog got thicker as I got closer to Montreal.  It was so thick that I missed the exit to McDonald's because I couldn't tell if it was the right exit or not.
On the way back it was quicker but the traffic leaving MTL had already started at 3pm and then I got stuck in more traffic when I got into Ottawa.  It took me 2.5hrs to get back home.  I spent so much time driving today.

Dinner today -> Snow Crab Legs and Claws.
Walmart has a sale on the snow crab bags, so I ate that for dinner.
Snow Crab Legs and Claws.

Useless Art News:
I got a couple of original sketches from Dan Gorman in the mail today: Batgirl and Wonder Woman.  Got these directly from Dan Gorman through eBay.
Batgirl and Wonder Woman Sketches by Dan Gorman.

No comments:

Post a Comment