Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend Report: Kasai Solo

Food this weekend ->
On Friday, Steve, Ed and I went to KNH for lunch.
I got Pho #15 Large.  This time I think they forgot to put the rare beef into my bowl.  I'm 100% sure but I think there was less meat too?
Pho #15 Large.

Steve got the Pad Thai with Chicken and Shrimp.
Pad Thai.

I think Ed got the Egg Noodle with Seafood and BBQ Pork.
Egg Noodle Bowl.

After we got back to CMC, I tried to wash it all down with some cool coconut water... MAN was it DISGUSTING!!!  It tasted like dirty water!  I only bought this for the unique container, but it was not worth the suffering of tasting that drink!
Coconut Water.

Breakfast on the weekend was a couple of bagels filled with egg with a side of roast pork.
Breakfast.

Dinner I made sausages, Chinese greens, and mash potatoes.
Dinner.

Useless Gaming News:
Ben, Jeff, Anthony, Derek, and I did a games night.  We played Inner Circle, Rumble in the House, and Robo Rally.
Rumble in the House is simple and  quick game, but surprisingly fun.  The fan favorite "Gangster Cat" was ranking really high until it started to die earler in the later games.
Rumble in the House.

Robo Rally was hilarious with those "3 stooges" (below) ramming and blasting each other to get to/get away from the flag.
Robo Rally.

Useless Transformers Info:
Anthony picked up these M&M Transformers for me.  Thanks!
M&M Transformers.

Useless Idol News:
Read a surprising tweet on Saturday: My oshimen, Kasai Tomomi will have a solo debut on Dec 26!!!
AND
Kasai is getting a photobook in Jan 2013!  It's about time!
Kasai Tomomi.

No comments:

Post a Comment