Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekend Report: Down = Good, Up = Bad

I caught a cold or something on Friday.  It started when I was finishing off the leftovers of the sweet and sour pork.  It tasted really good going down, but 30 minutes later, it did NOT taste good coming up!  The whole toilet was filled with red pre-chewed, partly-digested meat (forgot to take a pic for everyone).  Some of it started to come out of my nose too!
Later, I ended up with a bunch of sick symptons: sore throat, cough, and sinus congestion.
The main medicine I used: Anti-viral Kleenex, Advil Cold and Sinus, and Drixoral Nasal Spray.
Medicine.
The anti-viral Kleenex has 3 layers and the middle layer absorbs and kills germs.
The Drixoral Nasal Spray is awesome.  It's the "no drip" kind, so it doesn't trickle down your throat after shooting it up your nose :)

Food this weekend ->
I loaded up on medication and attended the Softball Party on Saturday night (Julie, you didn't go?).   There was lots of good food, but I didn't really have an appetite.
Party Appitizers.
Party Food.

We played a games marathon afterwards:  Foos Ball, Air Hockey, Putting Green, Table Tennis, and Darts.  I scored the highest points and won the prize: a bottle of wine.
The Prize.

Even though I was sick, I still pulle off 1 good dish.  I made cold egg white noodles with Chinese greens and sausage on Sunday.
Cold Egg White Noodles with Greens and Sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment