Monday, November 12, 2012

50% Off Books

Lunch today -> Canadian Pizza.
Got a Canadian from Little Caesars for lunch.  There was heavy construction at Hazeldean and Terry Fox today and it took me forever to get the pizza and get back to my desk.
In the end I only ate 4 slices and gave the rest away.
Canadian Hot n Ready.

Dinner today -> Chicken Caesar Salad and Ribs.
Picked up the Monday special Metro: Chicken Caesar Salad and BBQ Ribs, $6.99 each.
Metro Specials.

Useless Book Info:
Susanna and I went to Chapters on Sunday.  I picked up a bunch of manga and a Tokyo guide book because we were getting atleast 10% off everything.  BUT... when we got to the cash, we found out we got a 50% off everything card!!!  Ben should have came along.  He totally missed out on the deal.
50% off Books.

Useless Anime News:
Season 2 of the anime "AKB0048", will start on Jan 05, 2013.  I can't wait :)

Speaking of AKB0048, the AKB0048 Original Sound Track has orchestra mixes of AKB songs.  Get it here.  Track 2 Aitakatta, Track 3 AKB0048 Special Medley, and Track 27 Shonichi are especially good.
(mp3 Credit to Kawaiigirls48)

No comments:

Post a Comment