Thursday, November 29, 2012

Empty, Can't Pee

I had a doctor's checkup this morning.  When I got there I was unexpectedly given a bottle to fill.  Since I didn't know I had to hold my pee, I peed before I went to the doc's.  I tried to fill the bottle for 5 minutes, but I was empty and nothing was coming out. They should really tell you before hand if they want to make yellow snow :)

Dinner today -> Rideau Restaurant Takeout.
We celebrated Susanna's birthday at my parent's house with some Rideau Restaurant takeout.
Rideau Takeout.
Dad also made chicken wings.
Wings boiled in Chicken Marinade.
Birthday Cake was Strawberry Whipped Cake from Swiss Pastries in Carlingwood Mall.
BDay Cake.

Useless Anime Info:
I completed my AKB0048 AR Stage 1 card set.  It came down to the 3rd last pack in the last box to open the last S Rare I needed.  I was also lucky to get all 3 K Rares for the set, since they were only 1 per box.  I also have Promo Cards #2, 4, 5, 6.  Only missing Promo #1 and #3, but I don't know where to get them.
AKB0048 AR Stage 1 Set.

4 comments:

  1. Can you post photos of card`s qr-codes? plz!
    thx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry. That's alot of work. I think someone posted on Stage48 all the cards already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      The main idea is, that the akb0048 game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandai.akb0048_ar
      need`s qr codes from backside
      and I found only 9 of them in whole internet, becouse no one photo backside, only some people rotate cards on youtube
      Could you please take screen of your album, so qr codes could be readable?

      if some one else need codes
      paste codes here:
      http://www.qrexplore.com/generate/
      KLCLKQ2Z8H83SSL4
      LAHUUL3ZUCJLZDG2
      CP2YTR2ZYDX9UJH5
      X9F9B54ZGX7JHLG3
      29K5CB5ZV9FFGK53
      MG5EGQ522MFQEFM3
      7TX7HM5ZJ95UC5L4
      99UEXH4ZM5CBJJL5
      P58C8K5Z9G8MNZ45

      Delete
  3. I'll think about it, but it seems like I'm spending my money on collecting the cards, just to give it away.

    ReplyDelete