Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mini UFO Machine

Snack today -> Birthday Cake Oreos
These are limited edition Birthday Cake Oreos.  They are really good and I think they are double stuffed too.  I think I'll pick up another pack from Your Independent Grocer at Hazeldean Mall.
Birthday Cake Oreos.

Useless Stupid People News:
This is hilarious: Woman buys an iPad, but it was just a mirror.

 
Useless Toy News:
I saw this on sale at Toys R Us today for $35 from $50: Mini UFO Machine.
Sale Machine.
For the sale price, it is worth it.  It's really cool and freaking hard!  The claw is really weak so you need the perfect grab to pick up anything.  You have until the music stops to get a prize.  It comes with cheap plastic tokens to use, but I'm using 1 Yen coins instead :)
Hard UFO Machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment