Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Peeing Statue

My parents came back from China last week and I got some souvenirs.  I got some playing cards with pictures from places near his village, a wine bottle that hides an umbrella, and the coolest of all: a peeing statue!  When hot water is poured on the statue's head, it pees a stream of water... the hotter, the further it goes.
China Souvenirs.

Lunch today -> Pad Thai with Shrimp.
CMC boyz checked out the new Thai place near Hockey Sushi today, Baan Thai Restaurant.  It's a branch from the Center Point restaurant. 
I got the Pad Thai with Shrimp at level 2/5 spiciness.  It was pretty good.  Lots of flavour and the noodles wasn't overpowered in peanut sauce.  Level 2 spicy is wasn't high enough, but I'll try a 4 next time.  My only quip is the portion is abit small and I could have eaten more, but maybe the dinner version is bigger?
Pad Thai with Shrimp.

Useless TV News:
Started watching HBO's Game of Thones TV show.  I'm halfway through season 1 and it's getting really good.  I recommend people check it out, but it has some extreme scenes of violence, sex, and nudity.
BTW: The intro is really cool, but after seeing it a few times it is really, really long.
BTW2: Everytime I see The Hand (Eddard Stark), I always see him as Boromir from Lord of the Rings.  They just dress exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment