Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shocking Scandal

Lunch today -> Salt and Vinegar Fries.
Made a trip to Centrum at lunch.  No new Transformers at Walmart.  Still missing Swindle and Brawl from Fall of Cyberton line.  Then I stopped at Glen's by Canadian Tire and got some fresh salt and vinegar fries.  They taste so much better eating them outside, now that the weather is cold.
Awesome Fries.
The bag was full to the rim, but by the time I got back to my desk I've already eaten half the bag while driving.

Useless Idol News:
The shocking news today was that 2nd Generation member and songstress, Masuda Yuka has resigned from AKB48.  A gossip newspaper has caught her staying overnight at her co-star's place.  Yuka took some responsibility and resigned.  Article here.

Also shocking to me is that "Funky Monkey Babys" will be disbanding in the spring!  I like their songs and they are neat to watch perform.  Article here.

While these announcement were going on, the other AKB girls were performing at the Best Artist 2012 show, in animal cosplay!

Heavy Rotation (Squirrel Yuko!):

No comments:

Post a Comment