Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Watch Game of Thrones!

Useless TV Info:
I finally finished watching Game of Thrones Season 2.  It's really good, especially the last half of the 2nd season where fantasy and magic enter the show.  For some reason I thought there was no magic in the show, but it's probably because I was influenced by the great anime "Sword Art Online" (there are fantasy creatures but no magic).  Anyways, everyone should watch this show.  Now waiting for Season 3 to air.
BTW: Did everyone see who save Stewie's life in Family Guy on Sunday!  It was awesome.  I didn't see that coming at all.

Lunch today -> Junk Food.
I had a cup of miso soup for breakfast so I wasn't very hungry at lunchtime.  I just snacked on some cookies, Gobstoppers, and Doritos.  I had some Timbits in the afternoon too.
Junk Food Lunch.
FYI: The peanut butter cup version of those cookies are way better than these roasted almonds version.

Useless Idol News:
Nov 30 is the last day to vote for AKB48's Request Hour Best Setlist 100 2013.  I had 6 votes and voted for B5's "Candy" with all of them.
6 Votes for Candy.
BTW: Kasai's 1st single "Masaka" will include her solo version of "Candy" in the Type A version.

Useless Anime Info:
Got a package today.  It contained my AKB0048 AR Cards Stage 1.  I got 3 boxes and got 9 bonus Promo packs.  I'm hoping to get the set with this.
AKB0048 AR Cards Stage 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment