Monday, November 19, 2012

Is Wii U that hard to find?

Useless Gaming News:
I made a couple quick stops today during lunch to look for a "Wii U".  It was only released yesterday and people are already selling it on eBay for $750+!!!  I wasn't planning on getting one just yet, but I wanted to see how hard it was to find.  So the hunt was on, but it didn't last very long.
My first stop was at Toys R Us.  I walked in, looked around at the Transformers (my priorities) and Nano Blocks, then went to the electronics section and picked a 32GB Wii U and Super Mario Bros U with no problems at all, and all at regular price... granted the TRU delivery truck had just shown up with new stock :).
I dropped by Walmart after and they had nothing on the shelf and were taking names for a reservation list for the next available Wii U.
Now I need to decide what I want to do with my Wii U.  (New Poll on the left.)
Fongpay's 32GB Wii U.

Lunch today -> Hungry Man and Tims.
Since I was at Walmart and the McDonald's line was super long, I picked up a Hungry Man dinner, some Tim Bits, and a double-double coffee for lunch. 2L Minute Maid orange juice cartons are on sale for $2 too, but the "lots-of-pulp" didn't really have any pulp at all?  The Oasis brand orange juice tastes better too.
Hungry Man and Timbit Lunch.

Useless Idol News:
UZA performance by AKB48 on a re-run of Music Station this past weekend.  I was so short, it was probably not worth texting Gavin and Emi to watch it.  They girls will be on next week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment