Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Report: Holey PJ Pants

Useless Pajama News:
In my favorite pair of pajama pants, I had worn in some small holes in each knee. On Saturday night, I was carrying some dishes from the basement up to the kitchen, and I caught my left leg pants hole on a bench corner and ripped a huge hole in it :( D'oh! But the worst part was when I was coming back down to the basement, I caught the right leg pants hole on the same bench corner and ripped it wide open too!! It was so stupid I LOL


^ Giant Holey Pajama Pants.

Food this weekend ->


^ Steak with Veggies and Steak on Fried Rice.
Lobster on sale and Cake was 2 for $5.


^ Lobster and Cake.
I tried microwaving some bacon as the package said, and the bacon turned out too crispy and shrank about 1/2 it's size. It crunched like salty bacon chips. What a waste of some nice bacon.


^ Breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment