Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pulled a Kurt

Lunch today -> Chinese Sausage Rolls and Fruit Cup.
I should have bought more of the sausage rolls from T&T. They are so good. I really need to learn how to make the dough, so I make them myself.
I "pulled a Kurt" when I opened my fruit cup. I spilled the syrup all over my desk and floor, but I didn't get it on my pants. They should really design how to opening these cups better.


^ Chinese Sausage Rolls and Fruit Cup.

Useless Idol Info:
Got my package from HMV. Got my "GIVE ME FIVE" CDS with bonus photo and a couple more boxes of AKB48 cards.


^ AKB Stuff.
I finally finished the base set, but I'm still missing 25 rare cards. I did get 2 chase cards: Itano shirt card and Yuko shirt card!


^ Itano and Yuko Shirt Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment