Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend Report: Bad App

Food this weekend ->
As I started writing this post, I realized I didn't take many pics of food this weekend. I was trying to remember what I ate too. I ate pizza at Jeff's, but I think I just scavenged food from the fridge the rest of the weekend. The only pic I took was of the curry.


^ Curry.

Useless Gaming News:
Ben, Jeff, and I played some Castle Panic and Pandemic on Friday. We lost Pandemic on Easy (4 Epidemic cards) and Pro (6 Epidemic cards), but won twice on Normal (5 Epidemic cards).
On Pro, I think we lost on the 3rd turn!


^ Pandemic Pro Loss and Normal Win.

Useless M:tG News:
Got a couple of booster boxes and a fat pack of the newest Magic set: Dark Ascension.


^ Dark Ascension.

Also downloaded the official "Magic Toolbox" app. Lots of bugs in it, and the card search feature is really slow. I don't recommend it at all, unless they fix it.
The life counter feature is good, but nothing special. You can't load a Player 1 profile, and it doesn't remember saved Avatars for players.
The card search feature starts searching right when you type the 1st letter. It just keeps churning until all the cards for that letter is filtered. It also reloads everything when you clear the search. It should only search after typing the whole word. The card search also doesn't bring up any card rulings either. Just use Gatherer from a browser, it is way better and has everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment