Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Superbowl Specials

Lunch today -> Faux Sushi.
Sobey's had a SuperBowl special on Sushi, Wings, and Pizza until Thursday (FYI: Lobster is on sale too).


^ Sobey's Ad.
I picked up a maki sushi boat at lunch time. It was not very good. The rice was all smushed, almost like mocchi. And the carrot sushi was just bad. I should have gotten the pizza.


^ Faux Sushi.

Dinner today -> Sweet Chili Chicken Wings.
I also got some wings from Sobey's. I re-heated them in the oven. The Sweet Chili dipping sauce that came with them, was really good. The wings were good, but the M&M ones are still way better.


^ Sweet Chili Wings.

Useless Food News:
I saw the "Holy Crap" cereal. The bag is tiny! It's about the size of a small bag of chips. For $10 I think there might only be enough cereal in it for 1, maybe 2 bowls. Not worth it. Maybe if it goes on sale for $5 I might get a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment