Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Brainwashed

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


^ Smoochie, smoochie!

Dinner today -> KFC
I was watching a bunch of videos on Youku yesterday, and before each video started there was a short Chinese KFC commercial. It was an appetizing commercial. It brainwashed me to get some today.
BTW: Did you know that at KFC in China, you can get congee with KFC in it! (That's how our family serves it at home.) It comes with a side of fried bread stick too.


^ KFC.
I wanted to make congee to go with my chicken, but I was too hungry and lazy. Maybe I'll make some tomorrow.

Useless Idol News:
I don't play guitar, but I'd still like one of those AKB guitar picks. Cool advertising idea.

Full 35 minute "GIVE ME FIVE" video + drama with english subs. FYI: Kasai is pregnant and Yuko is a prostitute!

No comments:

Post a Comment