Thursday, February 9, 2012

1 Clean Sock

I think I have otitis externa. My right ear was aching last night and today. I kept scratching it and poking at it with a Q-Tip. Today I read that I shouldn't have done that... oops.

Useless Poll News:
I should have ended the poll on Thursday. I thought I had enough socks til Friday, but I discovered that I only have 1 clean sock left. It was the odd sock out after throwing out socks with holes in them (All my socks are grey so I can easily mix and match). I guess I'll wear 1 dirty sock and 1 clean sock on Friday :)

Dinner today -> Spicy Garlic and Lime Shrimp with Avocado.
I saw this made on TV, but I was only half watching the show, so I missed how they actually made this dish. I think this is how they made it, but I'm probably missing a few spices.
I cooked it in a pan and re-filled the empty avocado shells with the food. It was good :)


^ Spicy Garlic and Lime Shrimp with Avocado.

Useless TV Info:
This Sunday at 9pm on AMC, will be a new episode of The Walking Dead. Don't forget to watch it!

Useless Idol News:
AKB48's "GIVE ME FIVE" will be out next week. Performance on today's Naruhodo High School episode.


^ GIVE ME FIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment