Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Katelyn!!!

HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY KATELYN!!!


^ Tigger.
Start learning Japanese now little one, so when you grow up you can join "OTT48" and I'll be your manager :)
When I'm your manager, I promise I won't let anyone cut your hair so it looks like your daddy's haircut ;) LOL

Lunch today -> Rideau.
Went to Rideau for lunch with Kurt and the CMC boyz. I forgot to take pics of the dishes, but we ordered Szechuan Beef, General Tao Chicken, Salt and Pepper Squid, Lemon Chicken, and Beef with Snow Peas. Mark didn't show up so we were short his Sweet and Sour Pork dish.


^ Rideau Leftovers.

Useless Food Toy Info:
Lori got me some Ninja Cookie Cutters! Maybe I'll make some cookies this weekend using my oatmeal cookie flour from 2008. I just need a taste tester... ;)


^ Ninja Cookie Cutters.

Useless Idol Info:
I got some card supplies and picked up some 3-card-holder displays while I was there. I put my chase Itano and Yuko shirt cards and my chase Wasamin autograph in them with some common and rare cards. They look pretty good.


^ 3 Card Displays.

AKB48 was on "Music Japan" last week (re-airs on TV Japan (NHK) this Friday at 4:30). Sounded like they performed and played their instruments live.


^ GIVE ME FIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment