Monday, February 20, 2012

Long Weekend Report: Poisoned

I cleaned out some of the cupboards in my kitchen on Saturday. I found some "Thinsation" cookies and a bag of microwave popcorn. They both had expired in 2008. I microwaved the popcorn and they still popped and tasted fine, so I ate the bag. BIG MISTAKE!!! I had a wicked stomach ache all Saturday night.


^ Expired Cookies.
Anyone want these cookies or should I chuck them?
I found an unopened bag of Oatmeal Cookie flour too. There wasn't and expiry date. Does flour expire?
I also have some "aged" Smirnoff Ice and Rickard's Red from Christmas 2007 (I think). Anyone want to try them?

Food this weekend ->


^ Breakfast and McDonalds.

Susanna and I went to T&T Sunday night, but they didn't have much cooked food left when we got there. I only got a Tofu and Mushroom plate.


^ Tofu and Mushroom.


^ Schneiders Oktoberfest Sausages.

Made stew Monday night with rib fingers. I have alot leftover. My stomach was still queezy from my self-poisoning on Saturday, so I didn't eat much of it.


^ Stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment