Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Doodles

Lunch today -> Subway and Booster Juice
Got a Foot-long Cold Cut Trio from Subway and a Strawberry Storm from Booster Juice.


^ Cold Cut Trio and Strawberry Storm.

Dinner today -> Stew.
I made a big pot of stew for dinner.
I boiled some marrow filled soup bones and rib fingers yesterday. I reboiled them today to get the marrow out and to make the meat all tender. Added dashi, onion, garlic, potatoes, and carrots. I finished it by stirring in a couple of eggs.


^ Rib Finger Stew.

Useless Transformers News:
I was in a long meeting this afternoon. I was so glad I had that Strawberry Storm smoothie for energy, so I can make it through the meeting. I did get a cool doodle done.


^ Doodle.
I was able to aquire a red pen in the meeting :)


^ Coloured Doodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment