Thursday, February 16, 2012

5 Day Weekend

I took vacation today and Friday. Since Monday is Family Day, I got a 5 day weekend :) I did some shopping this morning at some comic and toy stores, and upgraded some of my Magic decks in the afternoon. Seems like I wasted my 1st day.

Dinner today -> Vietnamese Subs.
$2.50 a sub. Can't beat that price. Direct from Montreal too.


^ Vietnamese Subs.

Useless Gaming News:
This weekend is the Game Summit. It used to be CanGames. They also moved locations to the Nepean Sportsplex. I'm glad they moved there. Easier to get there and way easier to find parking.
I'd like to check out some of the boardgames and marketplace but it's $10 to get in...

Hey Ben: There are new expansions for Cosmic Encounters and Bang! (Bang! Gold Rush)

No comments:

Post a Comment