Thursday, October 8, 2009

LCBO and Zack's Present

Just got back from grocery shopping and Halloween candy shopping. I dropped by the LCBO because I was curious to see if they carry the Crystal Head Vodka yet. They don't have it and I don't think they ever will.
I bought some superior sake, which I'll use for cooking some more gyoza in the near future :).
I also found a bottle of Umeshu (Japanese Ume Fruit Liqueur). Never seen it in Ottawa before. I'm not sure if I should drink this hot, cold, or room temp. Suggestions? Also, there are some whole ume plums in the bottle too. Can you eat the ume that are in the bottle?
Anyways, I probably wait until Gavin and Emi bring thier baby over to my house next year, before opening the bottle... probably :)


/Arcee/ *hic* "this is good stuff" *hic*

I got this gift for Zack's 1st BDay party. If anyone else gets this toy, has to return it, as I called it first! :p


BTW Marc/Jes. I'll be coming to the party.

1 comment:

  1. You found Umeshu!!!
    Here are some CM of umeshu. Check it out.
    http://www.choya.co.jp/cm/index.html

    Also you can eat ume plums. Yummy, yummy!

    ReplyDelete