Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kremzeek!

Kremzeek causing havoc to the lab computers today, by messing up some data files. It was discovered that the clipboard didn't refresh, and kept copying and pasting the same data file, even though the file was modified multiple times.


^ Kremzeek, Kremzeek!

It was all sorted out in the end and I completed all my testing for a project. Then they kick me off the team!!! :) No, no. I just finished my part for the project and there is no budget to keep me on any longer. I hope to be back on the project, when CMC gets the contract for the next phase of the project.

Watched Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen tonight. I still like the movie. Some scenes were kind of long, but it was good. Not awesome, but good.


^ Prime fights dirty.

Update:
Just finished watching today's episode of AKBingo! It was awesome and hilarious! I recommend people watch the 1st part (AKVegas segment) with the cosplay obstacle course, LOL. You don't need to know Japanese to figure it out.

There is also a short RIVER performance at the end of the show.
Next week looks to have another AKVegas obstacle course segment :)


^ Still hate the last line in RIVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment