Thursday, October 8, 2009

Missing Voice

Was planning on going to CMC this morning, but when I woke up, I didn't have a voice. I'm finding lately that whenever I get really, really sick, I would lose my voice. Weird isn't it?
I got most of my voice back now.

Emi's new dog (Shiba Inu) is really cute. He's at Emi's parent's house in Osaka, Japan. His name is Hi-chan? I saw on "Begin Japanology" a couple of weeks ago, that this breed is very loyal. (The episode about dogs isn't up on Veoh yet.) I'd comment on your blog, but I don't know how to make an account on Ameba.

2 comments:

  1. His name is FUKU chan meaning that he brings lots of happiness.
    BTW, you don't need to have Ameba account to comment. click on "コメント記入欄を表示”and leave comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, sorry. Google Translate said it was "Hi-chan".

    ReplyDelete