Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Work Layoffs

Today was a dark day at CMC. A bunch of people got layed off, including 4 of my good friends: Thu, Stefano, Mark, and Bryan. I'm still kind of in shock and a bit angry. I'm super shocked about Stefano and Mark. I thought they were the future backbones of CMC, aka "CMC Lifers"(sorry Thu/Bryan I pictured you guys at CMC too, but not as Lifers). It won't be the same at CMC without all of you. I'll try my best to keep in touch with all of you too.

If your reading this Thu: I didn't see any jello or a red container in the fridge. I did see lychee cubes and grapefruit fruit cup. Is that what you wanted me to take? email me at CMC. BTW: I went to T&T at 8:15pm today. There was still a lineup outside the door. I didn't go in.

If your reading this Stefano: Now you got lots of free time. I expect you to watch all of Mendol. I still think you will like it and find it funny. Don't forget to set your hockey pool lines.

If your reading this Mark: I got your CD from Japan in the mail today. See me when you pick up your stuff at CMC.

If your reading this Bryan: The bag of stuff you left for me; I'm giving back to you next time I see you. I want you to have that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment