Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Recovery and TF Busts

Feeling better today. I broke the fever this afternoon and got some of my appetite back. It was kind of cool when the fever broke. I was shivering and then "BOOM", I started sweating, getting really hot, and started feeling better. Right now, I still have a fever, sore throat, and developing a cough :( I'm also debating whether or not if I should go to work tomorrow and infect everyone before the long weekend >:)) mwhahahaha

Other than breaking the fever, I stayed home all day and watched TV (lots of different kinds of Star Trek) and watched AKBingo! direct from Japan using 'Keyhole TV'. Since there's not much news today, I'll post a couple of pics of my Transformer's Busts.


^ I believe I have all the busts produced, minus the 3 Insecticons.


^ "Open Sesame!"

2 weeks after I bought and put the doors on from Ikea, they offered new all glass doors with no frames. I was mad. These doors look nice, but I don't like frame blocking so much of the shelving.

No comments:

Post a Comment