Monday, October 19, 2009

Dinner today -> Instant Pancakes

Bought a new product from the Super Store called "Batter Blaster".


^ Batter Blaster.

It makes instant pancakes. They turned out really well, and there's no mess to clean up. I like to put peanut butter between each pancake.


^ Instant Pancakes with lotsa syrup.

News Snippets from Japan...
Hotdogs
The hotdog eating champ, Kobayashi, set a Guinness record for eating 7 Hotdogs in 3 minutes. Doesn't sound very hard. I think Stefano or Steve can do this easily. Maybe they should try...

Flu
Flu hitting Jpop Idols hard. A pile of Hello! Project members are out sick with the flu. If I were a betting man (which I am), I'd be betting members in Morning Musume will getting the flu soon too.
Flu seems to be going around CMC too. An above average number of sniffles, coughing, and sneezing can be heard all-over CMC.

Oshima Yuko
On her birthday (Oct 17), Oshima Yuko released her new Photobook.


^ Yuko and her books. I pre-ordered one.


^ I hope I get an autograph one too (they are randomly shipped).

Transformers
FYI: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen is released on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment