Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Packages Galore

Got 4 packages today in the mail.


^Never got 4 in one day before.

Package #1:


^ From Amazon.com. The Real Ghostbusters DVD Collection. I also got a book called "Yokai Attack: the Japanese Monster Survival Guide."

Package #2:


^From Yesasia.com. It contained the 2010 Oshima Yuko Calendar and the 2010 Kasai Tomomi Calendar. I couldn't decide which one to get, so I got both :) I didn't know that they would be this big either.

Package #3:


^ From Yesasia.com. It contained the new Oshima Yuko Photobook and Mark's CD (not pictured). Alas, I wasn't lucky enough to get an autographed photobook.

Package #4:
This is the best package of all. It's from Emi's mom in Osaka Japan.


^ Lots of Nissin instant noodle cup refills, pencils that look like chopsticks, eraser, and the new Nissin re-usable noodle cup. The best part is that the cup is autographed by Kasai Tomomi (from AKB48)!!!! (I'm totally showing my fanboy-ism/wota-ism now)
Arigato gozaimasu Emi!
Arigato gozaimasu Emi's Mom!

Now I'm not sure if I should use the cup. I don't want the autograph to melt off in the microwave or wash off in the sink. I guess next time I'm in Japan (maybe this coming May?) I'll have to pickup a non-autographed cup.


^ Kasai signing cup (middle) and autograph

1 comment:

  1. Douitashimashite! ( you're welcome.)
    I'm glad that you are happy.

    Noodle flavours:
    Top Left = Seafood (x2)
    Top Middle = Curry
    Top Right = Original
    Bottom Left = regular Chicken, Original (x2)
    Bottom Middle = Soba
    Bottom Right = Udon

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete