Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dinner today -> Salt and Pepper Squid and Liver

Made Salt and Pepper Squid using the recipe from T&T. Turned out pretty well. Was abit spicy as I used abit too much chili peppers.
I also fried then steamed some chicken liver. Not bad. This dish had abit too much garlic. Still my tastes could have been off, because I burnt my tongue on the S&P Squid :)


^ Chicken Liver and Salt and Pepper Squid
CMC Note: Leftover Salt and Pepper Squid samples available at my desk Friday 9am, while supplies last.
Update1: I forgot the S&P Squid at home. I may go get it this morning. Updates to follow.
Update2: I went home and got it. Available at my desk now.

I ordered The Real Ghostbusters: Complete Collection DVDs today. Ben and I used to watch this show before leaving for grade school every weekday. We would miss the ending of alot of episodes.

Robot Hockey Pool Week 2 results: Fongpay 5 vs Godzilla 4. Gives me 3rd place in a 12 team league.

No comments:

Post a Comment