Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gyoza

One of my favorite japanese shows I watch every week is AKBingo! It's a variety show that stars the Jpop Idol group AKB48. In the 2009-09-02 episode: the girls break into 2 teams and have a competition to make Gyoza. It looked pretty good and I decided to make some myself. Problem was that I didn't know exactly what some of the ingredients were, because the show is in Japanese. So I asked my best friend's wife to watch the show and translate the "correct" ingredients for me (Thanks Emi).

My results:



Wreckgar enjoys them too. :)

If you visit Emi's blog, you can see the gyoza that Gavin and Emi made on the weekend too. (FYI the site is japanese)
http://ameblo.jp/e-mita/
BTW: Gavin, the single gyoza you made looks pretty pitiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment