Monday, September 10, 2018

Weekend Report -> 4 Day Weekend

Took time off Friday and Monday to make a 4-day weekend :)  I did ZERO chores :)  Just watched TV, shopped, and ate.

Food this weekend ->
Went to KNH for lunch with Ed and Steve.  I got the chicken pad thai. 
Chicken Pad Thai.

Saturday morning Ben, Susanna, and I went to Adonis in Gatineau.  The fresh store made pita was unbelievable!  It's so soft, fluffy and chewy.  I used it to dip in store made salmon mousse.  I destroyed this and don't have a pic.  I also got stuff zucchini.  Stuffed with meat and rice, but mostly meat.  Very good too.  This would have been better if I made white rice to go with it and the sauce.
Stuffed Zucchini.

We went to Les Promenade Gatineau afterwards.  I got a smoke meat plate to go from Rock'n Deli.  Pretty good.  Will definately get it again.
Smoke Meat.

I made Korean short ribs to eat over the weekend.  I didn't BBQ them, just broiled them in the oven.  May have over cooked some but I wanted the char and sauce caramelization.  Made a big batch of gai lan and some cold egg white noodles too.  Made bowls of noodles, greens and short ribs for my meals.  This pic doesn't do it justice.
Short Ribs, Greens, and Noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment