Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Final Game

Useless Softball News:
Last game of the season tonight and we face the undefeated 1st place team.  We got beat pretty good 31-15.  My first game back after 4 weeks due to work commitments.
I only hit 1-for-3 tonight: pop out, single, strike out.  I think it was my only strike out all season and it happened at my last abat!
Playoffs start on Friday and through the weekend, and possibly into next week (if we make it that far).

Useless Food News:
The Chinese Casserole restaurant might be opening very soon.  I drove by and the "Now Open" sign that was covered up, is now partially covered due to wind.  I suspect this weekend possibly?
Also Mandarin has staff hiring next week, so Ed and I guess they will be open soon too.  Probably October.

No comments:

Post a Comment