Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Ice Cream Dipped in Strawberry Cheesecake

Lunch today ->
I didn't know what to eat for lunch, so Becky and I went out to Simbad Bakery to to get some flat breads.  Becky got cheese pocket (it tasted like butter!) and a zaatar.  I got 2 meat and a zaatar.  These were good, but we didn't eat theses first.  We went and ate dessert first.
We went to the newly opened Chocolats Favoris in Kanata.  It's near the Farmboy on Hazeldean, in the new building behind Colonnade Pizza.  Becky bought some chocolates and a cone each.  I got a mini cone, with vanilla ice cream.  Then I got it dipped in Strawberry Cheesecake sauce.
Mini Cone with Big Pile of Strawberry Cheesecake Covered Ice Cream.
It was really good and rich.  The strawberry cheesecake sauce made a thick shell around the ice cream.  It was a bit too sweet for me, but I want to go back and try some other flavours and a Kooky cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment