Monday, September 3, 2018

Long Weekend Report -> Happy Birthday Dad!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

Food this weekend ->
Dim Sum at New Beijing Legend for my dad's birthday.  We ate alot of dishes.
After 2 Carts of Food.
Mid-Meal.  More Dishes to Come.

I made a big pot of mushroom meat sauce and ate spaghetti for most of the long weekend.  Why?  I had to work most of the long weekend because we didn't finish and meet the deadline on Friday!  The spaghetti was very good.  I made a great meat sauce. 
Spaghetti.
The picture doesn't do it justice.  The big sprinkle of the Kraft cheddar cheese dust, when mixed in, made the sauce more creamy.

Useless Gaming News:
Jeff twisted my arm to play games at Anthony's on Sunday night :)  We started with a new game I got called "Valeria".  It's like Machi Koro, but much better balanced and more complex.  Great game.  I need to get the expansions.
Valeria.
Then we played Magic Maze til 2am.  We almost finished all the basic scenarios, but the last one.  We also played it on "kids mode" where we stopped the timer when we triggered the hourglass icons.  The stoppage allowed us to plan alot.  We need to redo all scenarios and play them properly.
Magic Maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment