Monday, September 17, 2018

Semi-Finals

Lunch today -> Pure Kitchen
Went to Pure Kitchen at lunchtime today.  Met up with Katie and Peter there.  The place is pretty good.  I got a Cheerful BLT with fries.  This vegetarian dish actually tasted like a BLT.  The bacon was replaced with coconut bacon. 
Cheerful BLT with Salty Fries.
I would recommend this sandwich, but the fries were too salty for me.
Katie got a Bounty Bowl and Peter got a Mystical Bowl.  Their bowls looked good too.

Useless Softball News:
Strike Fighters Semi-Final game tonight.  I thought we were going to face the undefeated Bad News Beers, but we faced Big Hitties instead!  It started off close, but they kept hitting into our holes.  We lost 22-11.  It was a good season this year and we finished 3rd in the standings.
Gary Pitching, Steve at 1st, and Denise at 2nd.
I only hit 1-for-1 with a single tonight.  I pulled myself after 2 innings with a nagging tennis elbow in my left arm.
MVP: Denise played hard tonight and was good on defense, but tonight she hit an inside the park homerun!  (or argue it as a triple with an error).  It was awesome everyone was cheering, including the 2 teams watching, when she crossed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment