Thursday, September 6, 2018

Knock Off Silent Mary Ship

FINALLY!  After 3 weeks of overtime and weekend work, the project I was working on has finally been released for it's current milestone.  Its late, but done :)  Now I get to use some banked time to take Friday and Monday off.  I want to take more time off, but I got another deadline on another project soon.

Useless Toy News:
Ordered some knockoff blocks from Ali Express.  It shipped from China to Ottawa in 2 days!  I ordered the Silent Mary.  I only paid $72 for the knockoff!
Knockoff Silent Mary Bricks.
I'm going to build it and put it in my fish tank, so I'd rather pay for a knockoff than for real Lego for this purpose.  The bow bends and one of the masts is made to fall over.  When pushed into the gravel, it will look like a sunken ship that looks broken.  It's got alot of pieces... not sure how long it will take to build.  It's got almost the same amount of pieces as the Lego Voltron Lions, and I read that Voltron takes 6 hours to build!

Ed gave me some mini-marvel busts today.  His wife got a bag full and gave them to me.  Got alot of duplicates :(
Mini Marvel Busts at My Desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment