Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Sandwiches

Lunch today -> Sandwiches
Becky, Wendy, Ed, and I went to La Maison du Kouign-amann and picked up some fresh sandwiches for lunch.  Ed and I split a Le Roastbeef Aioli sandwich and a Le Chipotle Chicken sandwich.  Both was good but the Roastbeef was better.  A bit expensive so I won't go alot.  Also not alot of meat compared to Franks.
Sandwiches.
The store has expanded since I was last there and there are more pastries than before.  They were also abit expensive but may be worth it.

Dinner today -> Sausages, Potatoes and Corn.
Threw into my insta-pot some discount honey garlic sausages I bought from Loblaws last night, some mini-red potatoes, and a couple 15 cent corn from Walmart.  I should have finished the sausages on a pan but it was late and I was lazy.
Dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment