Wednesday, August 22, 2018

2 Boxes by the Front Door

Dinner today -> Sushi.
Another late night at CMC.  Left at 8pm to go to Bayshore to get some sushi dinner.  I waited til 8:30pm for the sushi be Buy1, Get 1 Free.  Picked up 4 packs. 
BOGO Sushi Dinner.
The Crab Dynamite roll is really good.  Will definitely try to get that one again.  The Love roll is always good, but I told Ed he could have it the next time I found one.

Useless Transformers News:
Went home at lunchtime and found a couple boxes at the front door.  The first box had my Hasbro San Diego Comic-Con exclusives.  I got exclusive Optimal Optimus (Throne of the Primes) and 2 SDCC exclusive packs of the soon-to-be-released Transformers TCG.  The booster packs are huge because of the oversized character cards in it.
SDCC Optimus and TCG Exclusive Packs

Useless M:tG News:
Also from Hasbro, SDCC exclusive Magic's Timeless Legends set.
A Box Inside A Box.  Magical!
Inside the box are 5 Planeswalkers cards.
Ooooh... Shiny!

Useless Gaming News:
In the other box I got, were some boardgames I ordered last week from Meeplemart.
New Boardgames.
I initially ordered Smash Up: the Bigger Geekier Box, Smash Up: 70's expansion, and BarBearIan Battlegrounds.  But then I kept adding and removing games until I got the free shipping.  I ended up also getting Space Base. Shooting' Ladders, and Great Western Trail.
Might need to drop by Miraj and get a few hundred sleeves for these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment