Monday, August 27, 2018

King Oyster Mushroom Fries.

Food ->
Been super busy with work and doing alot of overtime the past week and weekend.  Because of that, I've been eat out alot.  So much that I've been craving vegetables, especially gai lan.  To get my fix, I ordered beef chow mein from Rideau Restaurant.  This totally hit the spot.
Needed Greens.

Made a 5 egg scramble egg on Sunday.  I mixed the eggs with some milk and a big dash of Kraft orange cheese powder.  Made a side of zucchini and a side of king oyster mushroom fries. 
Scramble Eggs with Zucchini and Mushroom Fries.
The king oyster mushroom fries are made by french fry slicing king oyster mushrooms and then pan frying them in oil until they are crispy (like french fry bits).  They are crispy on the outside but soft and chewy in the middle with alot of mushroom taste.  If king oyster mushrooms were cheaper I'd make this alot.  Good thing Loblaws sometimes has packs for 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment