Monday, August 20, 2018

Lego Ship in a Bottle

Snack today -> Donuts.
Reza was running late this morning and he texted me to inform me.  I replied with "OK.  Bring Donuts :)".  I was only joking, but he brought me a box of donuts :)  Thanks Reza.  I only ate 2 and shared the box.
Mmmm... Donuts.  And Perceptor.

Dinner today -> Big Bone BBQ.
Late day today at work and didn't feel like cooking, so I went to Big Bone BBQ at 7:45pm hoping they didn't run out of ribs.  They still had some ribs left.  I got the Monday special and it totally hit the spot.  Ribs, wings, and fries.
Meat and Potatoes for Dinner.

Useless Lego News:
I finished building the Lego Ship in a bottle tonight.  It's a pretty neat build.  The ship was smaller than I thought but it just barely fit in the bottle in the end.  Also the 2 globes spin and there is a spinning compass under the bottle too.  A couple nice little touches.
Lego Ship in a Bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment