Monday, August 13, 2018

15 Cent Sweet Corn

Dinner today -> Sweet Corn.
Went out shopping Monday night with Susanna.  I picked up 15 cent corn on the cob from Walmart.  I insta-pot them for 2 minutes. 
Very Sweet Corn.
They came out perfect.  When I took my first bit, it was so sweet!  15 cents is a steal!  I bought 8, but I may go back and get more on Tuesday!

Useless Food News:
Susanna got me 2 of the regional USA Lays flavours from Syracuse: Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper and Chesapeake Bay Crab Spice. 
USA Lays.
I'll try these, but I heard these ones aren't that great (ie Crab Spice tastes mostly like celery... and I HATE celery). 

I also picked up tonight the new Canada Lays "Streats of the World" flavours: Taco, Pizza, and Grilled Cheese.  I think these just came out today.
Canada Lays.

Useless Toy News:
I kept refreshing the Hasbro Toy Shop's Exclusive menu this morning so I could order the San Diego Comic Con exclusives.  I was refreshing from 9am til it went live around 12:10pm, but I got what I wanted.  I got the Magic Set, PotP's Optimal Optimus, and the Transformers: TCG Pack.

Useless Transformers News:
I picked up over the weekend and today the last of the Terrorcons I needed: Blot, Cutthroat, and Sinnertwin.
PotP Wave 3 Terrorcons.

No comments:

Post a Comment