Monday, August 6, 2018

Long Weekend Report -> Ate Lots of Rice

Food this long weekend ->
Woke up early Saturday morning at 7am.  Wide awake.  Played on my phone for abit and went to Farmboy for some breakfast.  I got some scrambled eggs and sausages, but they were all sold out of bacon :(  I then went to both Kanata Walmarts to look for new Transformers, but didn't find any.  Eventhough I had breakfast in the trunk I called Susanna to go to Chinatown to get some fresh BBQ pork and Soy Chicken.
BBQ Pork and Soy Chicken.
Made some fresh white rice and made a plate with the food.
Fresh BBQ on Rice.

Late Sunday night, I went out to Barrhaven Walmart to look for more Transformers.  Found none.  I hit The Fry afterwards for takeout.  I got some spicy rice cake and a small soy garlic chicken box.  These dishes were really good.  The rice cake was extremely spicy too.  Had to eat some leftover rice to cool down my mouth.
Spicy Rice Cake and Soy Garlic Chicken.

Hung out with Julie and the pets on Monday afternoon.  We got some ice cream from Laura Secord and then picked up some BOGO sushi from Bayshore.  They were on Sunday hours on Monday so all the sushi went on sale around 4:30pm.  We got 4 boxes of sushi and we finished all of it!  I ate so much rice this weekend.
4 Boxes of BOGO Sushi.

Useless Gaming News:
4-player gaming on Friday night at Brian's house.  We played Museum Rush.  It's a simple play as thieves to steal treasure from a museum while avoiding guards, cameras, and other thieves.  I won :)
My Winning Stolen Treasure.
After we played Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  Each player plays as one of the "Scooby Gang", go around Sunnydale saving townies or slaying vampires/demons while also trying to kill the big baddy of the week.  After killing 3 big baddies, you face the random boss of the game. 
Buffy Board Game.
Pretty good game.  I'd play it again.  We got to the boss but loss because we couldn't field any more vampires onto the board when we needed to (one of the losing conditions).

Useless Toy News:
Got some belated birthday presents from Gordon: Elita-1, Hun-gurr, Lego and TMNT mini-figs.
TFs, Lego, and TMNT.

I also got Amazon Prime Exclusive: Nemesis Prime in on Friday.  The new Giza sword is pretty neat.
Nemesis Prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment