Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Blast Off

Dinner today -> Steak and Rice.
Cooked the other discount steak I got from Loblaws last night.  I also made fresh rice.  I sliced the rare/medium rare steak into slices and layed it over the rice, like a pizza.  Topped it with a balsamic glaze.
Steak on Rice.
Every bite had a slice of steak and good amount of rice.  Similar to a bento box I saw on an NHK food show, but without the box.

Useless Idol News:
NMB48's Yamamoto Sayaka announced her graduating from the group.  She's one of my faves.
AND
Ex-AKB48's Maeda Atsuko announce she got married!

Useless Transformers News:
I got the exclusive Transformers: Combiner Wars - Blast Off in the mail today.  My box was abit creased and dinged as there was no padding in the Amazon box :(
Blast Off.

No comments:

Post a Comment