Sunday, April 2, 2017

Weekend Report -> The Fry

Food this weekend ->
Friday's snack at work were these amazing 1 bite mini-chocolate cupcakes from Farmboy.  They were a tiny bite of awesome.  Really well decorated with shaved white chocolate on the milk chocolate icing.
Mini Chocolate Cupcakes.

I bought this pack of hot cheese ramen from T&T last week. 
Spicy Korean Cheese Ramen.
It's the same super hot ramen from Korea that I ate before but the cheese version.  This was the one that was so hot I could only eat half before I ran for milk.
So Spicy Hot!
It looked really good after making it and the sauce thickened nicely with the cheese powder.  BUT this time I only ate 2 bites before running for milk!  This ramen is really tasty but so hot!  BTW: the milk was starting to turn too...

I tried The Fry in Barrhaven out.  I ordered the Special Half & Half with Sauce and Soy Garlic Sauce.  I also ordered Spicy Ricecakes with Seafood.  While waiting for the food, the store was playing a music video marathon (on the karaoke machine) of GFriend (Korean girl idol group).  BTW: the girls behind the counter could have easily been idols themselves.
This is the cool takeout box I got for the chicken and the ricecakes.  The carry string is a nice touch as is the drink holder.
Takeout Boxes.
When I opened the boxes, it was just wow...
Chicken and Ricecakes.
The Sauce Chicken was in the bottom, and the Soy Garlic chicken is on the top (I think?).  Included was also a small box if pickled diakon.  The seafood ricecakes was full of seafood.  I was totally impressed.  The chicken on the bottom was crispy and had big chunks of garlic in it, but I didn't find any garlic in the top chicken, which is what confused me as which chicken was which.  Anyways the food was amazing.  Definitely going back.  Maybe eat there to enjoy the Kpop too.
BTW: Save the coupon in the box steam vent for free chicken.

Useless Toy News:
Picked up the new Cyclops figure from Toys R Us.  I prefer this classic look from X-Men Blue Team.  Might want to get Colossus too but he wasn't there and I need to see how he looks first.
Cyclops.

No comments:

Post a Comment