Sunday, April 23, 2017

Weekend Report: Dragonzord

Food this weekend ->
Made stew on Friday.   I boiled and cooled again and again some soup bones and stewing meat for the past couple of days.  It got lots of flavour from the bones and tenderize the meat to be really soft.  I added some onions, potatoes and carrots, and finished it with a couple eggs to thicken the broth. 
Stew.

Susanna and I went to Ogdensburg on Saturday.  We got lots of food and stuff.  My food highlights was the squeeze-able butter, pistachio bread, Korean BBQ chips, Tostitos heat-able dips, and microwaveable Monkey Bread.
Ogdensburg Stuff.
In toys, I found a Supergirl figure.  The box was abit dinged, but I passed it up before Christmas and I haven't seen another one til now, so I had to get it.  I also got the Green Ranger's Dragonzord.  It was on sale at Ogdensburg Walmart for $36US.  I think it was $75cdn here.

Useless Gaming News:
5-player gaming Saturday night.  We started with Inner Circle while waiting for Derek to arrive.
Classic Inner Circle.
Then we played Camel Up (or Camel Cup?), Sushi Go, and Eggs & Empires.
Sushi Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment