Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Walmart Steak

Dinner today -> Walmart Steak
Went to Walmart tonight after going to Loblaws.  I was looking for some discount steak but there were none at Loblaws.  I did find at Walmart that they have 2-pack pre-marinated steaks for $7!  I bought 3 packs (searched all the packs and took the heaviest 3).  2 packs marinated in Montreal Steak spice and 1 in black pepper.  I cooked a Montreal Steak spice pack tonight. 
It was OK for $7.  The meat isn't that tender and the steaks were of different thicknesses, so they cooked at different times.  It was also abit salty.  It would have been good with some rice, but I didn't make any.  I made green beans and chopped tomatoes as a side.

Useless News:
I'm vacation the rest of this week :)  Don't email me at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment