Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Power Rangers Movie

Useless Movie News:
Went to see the new Power Rangers movie on cheap Tuesday night with Julie, Gen, and Roger.  Before going in to the theatre, I was chill'in with the Guardians of the Galaxy :).  (Julie, you cut off Rocket in the pic!)
Fongpay with Guardians.
The Power Rangers Movie was way better than I expected.  The movie gave each Ranger a back story, including Zordon and Rita.  It was fun to watch and there were some good laughs.  I did find the last act abit rushed.  I'm hoping there will be a directors cut DVD that fixes this.
Movie Ticket.
There were also a couple cameos, mentions of Marvel heroes and Transformers, and an after short credits scene (but nothing after the long credits).  Totally sets up for number 2 (I hear there will be 6 movies?).
BTW: Billy was wearing a couple good t-shirts that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment