Thursday, April 6, 2017

Sabine

Snack today -> Mini Cinnamon Rolls.
Picked up a box of mini cinnamon rolls at Costco last night (I shouldn't shop when I'm hungry) and brought it in to work for snack time.  They are good normally, but they are even better when heated up :)  Go try it!
Mini Cinnamon Rolls.

Dinner today -> Roast Beef.
I also bought a roast beef from Loblaws yesterday.  It was $41 but on sale for 50% off!  $20 for a big with bone roast.  I marinated it last night at my parent's house before going home, and left directions for my dad to cook it to a medium rare.  It came out really well.  We also had rice, green beans, and potatoes with the meat.  Ben brought tofu with garlic chives.
Dinner with Family.

Useless Toy News:
Finally found a Sabine Star Wars Rebels figure.  I saw it once before Christmas, but when I decided to go back the next day to buy it, it was gone.  Now I need to find an Ezra figure. 
Sabine Wren.
The Sabine figure seems to be from Season 1.  It doesn't have the look of the new armour with the "5" on the shoulder pad, and she didn't come with her black light sabre.

No comments:

Post a Comment